the kiehn kids

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving in Arizona - family pictures

Because we don't get together much as a whole family, we decided to try to take some family pictures.  I have five cousins on my dad's side of the family.  There are 22 grand kids and they are are pictured here (except for 1) in age order from the top left to the bottom right.  Well, technically, the oldest is holding the youngest here.  They range in age from 13 to under a year.  We actually had someone take some pictures, but I haven't seen those yet, so I am just using some shots my dad took for this post.


Here is a group shot of everyone except my dad who was taking the picture.  Of course, it is impossible to get everyone looking.


My siblings and spouses.


All of the "Larsen" cousins.  I am, of course, the shortest one (by at least 5"). From the left:  Marc, Scott, Koleen, Ali, Kenny, Curtis, Erik, Natalie, and Ryan.


My dad and his sister Carol.


My siblings and I.


Erik, Lisa, Taylor and Mackenzie.


Ryan, Mandy, Isabel, Mia and Landon.


Pete, Natalie, Mateo, Chris and Elaina.


Our Christmas card photo.


Andrew and Landon who are inseparable when they are together.


These two are also inseparable.


We took the family pictures on the Mesa temple grounds, so I had to get a picture of the kids around the front. This temple is quite old as it was built in 1927.



No comments: