the kiehn kids

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The life of toddlers

Being a toddler lets you get away with certain things and to live in a fantasy world all your own. I imagine that they often let us believe that we are in charge, but in reality they are in control.

Here are some snapshots of life as they see it:

1. They have to endure Grandpa's photo shoots even when they don't want to. "We just don't look our best after a day at the park, this is all we can do".

2. We can dance whenever and wherever we want. We can even wear wings when it isn't fashionable.

3. If we feel like taking a nap in the middle of the kitchen floor, we will! "Luckily these Aquadoodle mats are easily portable so that we can rest wherever we want".


4. Sunglasses are always in fashion. Multiple pairs are required because there are so many places to take them like mommy's car, daddy's car, the stroller, the store, grandma's house, etc.


5. Sometimes we want to be the photographer. "It's your turn to say cheese and stay still".


6. Well, it isn't always easy. Sharing is complicated even though there are three strollers to choose from. "I've gotten all dressed up and ready to go take my baby on a walk and she just took my stroller!"

7. We have to hug and make up. Elaina isn't so sure about this reconciliation.
All in all the girls have fun together and make us laugh. Some of the stories that Natalie has to tell are hilarious.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It's funny how I forget all the pictures I have taken until I see them on your blog! I was seriously laughing hard when I read your captions! I also might need to get some pictures of our camera sometime soon.

Sara said...

So cute! I love your comments on the pictures. Straight from the mouth of babes.